Hi, I’m Lydia Yang, a Singaporean who decided to ditch her high heels for hiking boots.
I gave up my corporate world of international marketing brands and glamous luxury hotel job with all its perks to pursue a digital nomad lifestyle.
I made a conscientious choice to give up the steady paycheck and opt for a life where I can pursue the projects I am passionate about ( still in the area of my area of expertise -- digital marketing!) , talk about the things that I am interested in and most importantly, have the freedom to work remotely from wherever I want to fufil my love for travel.
Lydiascapes was started 6 years with the intial desire to ignite each and every person’s aching desire to explore & venture forth in the world of outdoors.
Till date, Lydia has been to 58 over countries, worked with 20 over established brands and spoke at 10 over international conferences.
TYPES OF TRAVEL
Adventure | Outdoors | Rock Climbing | Road trips
THE MEANING BEHIND THE NAME ‘LYDIASCAPES’
MENTIONS AND PARTNERS
- The Straits Times Travel Segment, Singapore’s Top Newspaper
- ESCAPE Magazine, Asia’s Travel Magazine for Modern Travelers
- Tripzilla Online Travel Portal, Onboard Canadian Rail
TALKS/ PUBLIC APPEARANCE
- Guest Speaker ( Digital Marketing Asia/ E-Commerce Masterclass)
- Guest Masterclass Expert for Trablin Travel Summit 2018, Krakow
- Guest Speaker Travel Blogger Exchange (TBEX) Europe 2018/ 2017
- The Planet Traveler ‘Around the World in 10 Days’ Talk Series 2016/ 2017
Lydiascapes.com was started since 2014 and has been growing since then, focusing on adventure and outdoor travel.
5 years old till date.