Hi, I’m Lydia Yang, a Singaporean who decided to ditch her high heels for hiking boots.
I gave up my corporate world of international marketing brands and glamous luxury hotel job with all its perks to pursue a digital nomad lifestyle.
I made a conscientious choice to give up the steady paycheck and opt for a life where I can pursue the projects I am passionate about ( still in the area of my area of expertise – digital marketing!) , talk about the things that I am interested in and most importantly, have the freedom to work remotely from wherever I want to fufil my love for travel.
TYPES OF TRAVEL
Lydiascapes was started 6 years with the initial desire to ignite each and every person’s aching desire to explore & venture forth in the world of outdoors.
To date, Lydia Yang has been to over 59 countries, worked with over 20 established brands, and spoke at over 10 international conferences.
Join us as we journey to discover places, rock climb to the most breathtaking peaks and share travel stories to you out there with the same aching desire to explore & venture forth.
THE MEANING BEHIND THE NAME ‘LYDIASCAPES’
MENTIONS AND PARTNERS
- The Straits Times Travel Segment, Singapore’s Top Newspaper
- ESCAPE Magazine, Asia’s Travel Magazine for Modern Travelers
- Tripzilla Online Travel Portal, Onboard Canadian Rail
TALKS/ PUBLIC APPEARANCE
- Guest Speaker ( Digital Marketing Asia/ E-Commerce Masterclass)
- Guest Masterclass Expert for Trablin Travel Summit 2018, Krakow
- Guest Speaker Travel Blogger Exchange (TBEX) Europe 2018/ 2017
- The Planet Traveler ‘Around the World in 10 Days’ Talk Series 2016/ 2017
Interview with Lydia Yang of Lydiascapes
Some brands LydiaScapes partnered with are Thailand Tourism Board, Turkish Airlines and St Regis Bali Resort.
Lydiascapes.com was started since 2014 and has been growing since then, focusing on adventure and outdoor travel.
5 years old till date.